Multimode Distribution Modules- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Multimode Distribution Modules
Part Number : DM-4MSCC12
Wirewerks??? fiber distribution modules provide enclosed modular fan-out assemblies for today???s plug and play systems. These modules have MPO/MTP adapters on the rear face, and multiple single or double fiber adapters on the front face. Inside, a high quality MPO/MTP to single or double fiber connector fanout provides the optical circuit to interconnect the front and rear adapters. The modules are compatible with all Wirewerks patch panels. They are available in all standard fiber types and most standard connector types. The distribution modules are factory terminated, assembled, tested and inspected prior to shipment. Custom module configurations are also available upon request.
- Wireless & Wired Networking
- Industrial Control Systems
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compatible with most common panels
- Quick and easy, tool-less mounting
- Complete optical testing
- Insertion Loss: (Single Fiber Type Singlemode) 0.7dB Max. (0.6dB typ)
- Insertion Loss (MTRJ Type Module Singlemode) 1.0dB Max. (0.9dB typ)
- Insertion Loss: (Single Fiber Type Multimode) 0.8 dB Max. (0.7 dB typ)
- Insertion Loss (MTRJ Type Module Multimode) 1.0dB Max. (0.9dB typ)
- Return Loss ??? 45 dB (PC)
- Return Loss ??? 55 dB (UPC)
- Return Loss ??? 65 dB (APC)
- Durability 0.2 dB max increase
- Operating Temp. -40 ??C to +85??C
- Storage temp. -40 ??C to +85??C
Certifications & Compliances
- Compliant to the directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Generic Requirements for Single Mode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies.
- Series For Fiber Optic Components TIA/EIA-472 Series Premises, Outside Plant, Indoor-Outdoor, and Drop Cables
- Optical Fiber Cabling ComponentsStandards
- Optical Fiber Cable Color Coding
- Fiber Optic Connector IntermateabilityStandard
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materialsfor Parts in Devices and appliances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF