Multimode Multi-fiber Assemblies- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Multimode Multi-fiber Assemblies
Part Number : FA-2DIR06-919N-SCCOED0-003
Whether the multi fiber cable assemblies are used as a building backbone, horizontal distribution, they must be operating in an uncontrolled or harsh environment, Wirewerks multi fiber cable assemblies provide the ideal medium for all your fiber optic applications. They are designed, manufactured, and tested in strict compliance with the industry???s specifications and requirements. The components??? quality used to build our multi fiber cable assemblies ensures long lasting and high repeatability connections. Wirewerks offers a wide variety of connector options, cable constructions, jacket colors, armoring, as well as different flammability ratings, and have the capability to custom build to meet your most stringent mechanical and performance specifications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% factory tested
- Interferofeet test results available
- Single mode OS2, and Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4
- Quick delivery
- Custom multi fi ber assemblies available on request
- All connector styles available
- Bend Insensitive
- Pulling eye
- Long length provided on easy to use reel
- Individually packaged
- Low link loss
- Data Center
- Harsh Environment
- SAN, LAN and WAN
- Operating Temperature: -40??C ~ 60??C.
- Storage Temperature: -40??C ~ 60??C.
- Available in 6 or 12 Fiber Configurations.
- Offered with SC, LC or ST Connectors.
- Available in both: Singlemode and Multimode
Certifications & Compliances
- Compliant to the directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
- Generic Requirements for Single Mode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies.
- Series For Fiber Optic Components TIA/EIA-472 Series Premises, Outside Plant, Indoor-Outdoor, and Drop Cables.
- Optical Fiber Cabling Components Standards.
- Optical Fiber Cable Color Coding.
- Fiber Optic Connector Intermateability Standard.
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF