Metal Splice Trays- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Metal Splice Trays
Part Number : SPL-MSPL6
Wirewerks offers splice trays for both wall-mount and rackmount enclosures. The trays are designed to provide maximum physical protection for fusion splicing, and they can be used with both loose tube and tight-buffered cable design. The metal trays consist of an aluminum bottom base and plexiglas cover for easy viewing of the splice. The proper size can prevent induced attenuation due to fiber bending. Wirewerks metal splice trays are designed to accommodate up to 24 splices. We also offer a stackable plastic splice tray with unique and flexible splice and storage system. It is designed to hold up to 12 fibers and can be mounted into most fiber optic panels using standard mounting screws. Each plastic tray is supplied with a cover to protect the splices and prevent them from becoming damaged or being misplaced.
- Splice trays are generally used in the Fiber-to-the Premises (FTTP) scenarios where storage of extra fiber is needed to provide easy access for splicing.
- Also used in Telecoms (Central Office); Cable TV and LAN, and external plant applications.
- Equipped with 2 mounting holes to provide flexibility to closure
- Aluminum bottom with Plexiglas top allows technician to view splices, preventing pinching with lid.
- Accommodate up to 24 splices. Available with splice chips for most types of splicing (i.e., bare fusion, mechanical, etc.).
- Slimline, stackable design allows higher splice density
- 12 fusion splices per tray
- Modular splice holder of six splices
- Minimum fiber bending radius maintained
- Ease of installation
- Splice-tray configurations offered: 6 , 12 and 24 Fibers.
- Types of Splice Trays: Plastic and Metal (with a clear cover )
- Can be used in 1U, 2U or 4U Rack-mount patch panels.
- 6-Fibers Metal Splice-tray Dimensions: 4" X 7" X 0.31"
- 12and 24 -Fibers Metal Splice-tray Dimensions: 4" X 12" X 0.31"
- 6-Fibers Plastic Splice-tray Dimensions: 5" X 7" X 0.59"
Certifications & Compliances
- Compliant to the directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF