SLC-SC Adapters- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Part Number : HA-11LCFSCFSP
Wirewerks supplies a full line of fiber optic adapters for every application including flanged, threaded, metal, composite and hybrid or plug varieties. The adapters are available in simplex or duplex configurations with a zirconia or Phosphor Bronze sleeve for high precision alignment. The hybrid fiber optic adaptors allow users to convert from one connector type to another. These adaptors are comprised of a polymer outer body and inner assembly fitted with a precision alignment mechanism. These adaptors are precision made and manufactured to demanding specifications. The combination of a ceramic /phosphor bronze alignment sleeves and precision molded polymer housing provides consistent long-term mechanical and optical performance.
- CATV Networks
- Data communication Networks
- Instrumentation and Testing
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Meet IEC, JIS, Bellcore GR-326 performance requirements
- Precision sleeve (Zirconia & Bronze)
- Various types available
- Integrated body structure
- Adapter Types: Female-Female, Hybrid and Male-Female.
- Available Adapters: LC, SC, ST, MTRJ, FC
- Typical Insertion Loss : ???0.2dB
- Withdrawal Force (g/f) : 100~300
- Operating Temperature : -40 ??? ~+85 ???
Certifications & Compliances
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Generic Requirements for Single Mode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies.
- Optical Fiber Cabling Components Standards
- Fiber Optic Connector Intermateability Standard
- UL 94:
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF