Keywerks- Solution- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Keywerks provides to the Enterprise network a complete keystone connectivity solution from the Equipment Room to the Work Station.?? Our accomplished engineering team has designed our Keywerks connectivity solution with two key objectives:
- Simplifying the installation to reduce deployment time while keeping functionality.
- Offering a cost conscious solution and still upholding Wirewerks??? superior quality standards.
Our Keywerks solution includes Cat5e and Cat6 keystone jacks/modules, Cat5e and Cat6 patch cords, 1U and 2U Rack-mount panels, 12-Port wall-mount panel, fiber-optic adapters with keystone footprint, Single-gang/Double-gang faceplates, bezels, back boxes, surface mount-boxes ??and HDMI??? inserts as well as various audio/video keystone modules.
As always, we are striving to give added value to our partners for all our products, and our KeyWerks??? solution is no exception to that rule:
- Features flexibility of connectivity medium by making available fiber optic keystone adapters.
- Universal design compatible with all Keystone standard footprint products.
- A solid inventory of our KeyWerks??? solution ready to ship for quick delivery.
- A well structured and simple part number system for easy ordering.
Wirewerks provides a full connectivity solution in both fiber optic and copper. As a result, you get a single source and a fully compatible solution backed by a 25- year warranty.