Keywerks CAT 6 Inline Couplers-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Keywerks CAT 6 Inline Couplers
Part Number : KW-CC6CFFBK
Keywerks ™ CAT6 inline couplers with Keystone footprint are RJ45 UTP coupler female to female coupling two RJ45 connectors together. They are compatible with any receiving apparatus featuring a Keystone footprint such as faceplates, patch panels, surface mount boxes.
- Ethernet 10BASE-T.
- Fast Ethernet 100BASE-T/TX.
- Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T/TX.
- Token Ring 4/16
- ATM 155Mbps, 622 Mbps, and 1.2 Gbps.
- Power over the Ethernet (PoE).
Features and Benefits
- Slim design for high density mounting.
- Backward compatible CAT5e, CAT5, and CAT3 connectors.
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring.
- Snap-in mechanism.
- Flush mount design.
- Fits into any standard Keystone style opening.
- Housing material : High impact UL 94v-0 ABS thermoplastic
- Contact material : Phosphorous bronze alloy
- Contact plating material : 50 micro inch Gold over 70~100 micro inch Nickel
- Overall dimensions: 30.5 mm (1.2 in) x 16.3 mm (0.6 in) x 14.6 mm (0.5 in)
- Operating temperature : -10° C (14° F) ~ 60° C (140° F)
- Plug retention : 50 N (11 lbf ) for 60 seconds
- Mating cycles : ???750 cycles
- Insulation resistance : ???500 M?? at 100 V DC
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1,000 V DC or AC at 60 Hz for 1 minute
- Current resistance : 20 m?? maximum
- Current rating : 1.75 Amp at 20° C (68° F)
Certifications & Compliances
- Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunications Cabling and Components Standards.
- ISO/IEC 11801
- Generic Cabling for Customer Premises.
- Technical Requirements for Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Telephone Network.
- IEC 60603-7
- Connectors for Electronic Equipment.
- FCC PART 68
- Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network.
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Material for Parts in Devices and Appliances.
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF