Keywerks CAT 6 Connectors-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Keywerks CAT 6 Connectors
Part Number : KW-CC645BWH
The RJ-45 Keywerks CAT5e module is a punch down UTP connector that complies with TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard. The back of the module is an IDC termination interface offering two wiring schemes: T568A & T568B. The modules are compatible with the Keywerks product family: Patch Panels, Faceplates and Surface Mount or any other keystone products.
- Data Centers
- Telecommunication or Equipment Room Inter-connect or cross-connect termination
- Consolidation Points
- Work Area
Features and Benefits
- Color-coded termination for T568A/B wiring schemes.
- Clear protective wire cap allowing security during wire management.
- Universal IDC termination interface
- Available in six colors to facilitate network management.
- Compatible with Keywerks Patch Panels, Faceplates & Surface Mount or any other keystone products
- Material: ABS Thermoplastic
- 8 contact connector
- Accept 6 & 8 position modular plug
- Up to 750 mating cycles
- Contact material: copper alloy with 50 micro-inches gold over 100 micro-inches of nickel
- Minimum of 10 insertions of any wire gauge
combinations (22 to 24 AWG)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Installation Temperature: -20°C ~ 40°C
Certifications & Compliances
- ISO 11801
- Generic Cabling for Customer Premises
- Technical Requirements for Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Telephone Network
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunications Cabling and Components Standards
- FCC PART 68
- Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network
- IEC 60603-7
- Connectors for Electronic Equipment
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Material for Parts in Devices and Appliances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF