CAT 6 Patch Cords-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
CAT 6 Patch Cords
Part Number : CAT-06AWH001
Wirewerks CAT 6 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cords are the ideal connectivity products for all your price conscious installations and projects. Their distinctive over molded boots exhibit an improved strain relief and an easy-to-press releasing tab. All patch cords meet TIA/EIA 568 C.2 category 6 and ISO 11801 second edition class E channel requirements. We also offer crossover patch cords in A to B or gigabit T568B configuration. The patch cords are wired to be compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick delivery.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Channel requirements.
- Offered in 9 colors: grey, blue, white, black, green, orange, yellow, red, purple.
- Sequential length markers on cable (in feet).
- Compatible with both T5686A and T568B wiring scheme.
- Ergonomic strain relief
- Multimedia connections.
- Telecommunications outlet connections.
- Inter-connect and cross-connect.
- Consolidation points and MUTOA connections.
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C
Cable Core: 4 Unshielded Twist Pair (UTP)
Conductor: 24 AWG Stranded Copper
Insulation: Polyolefin Compound
Jacket: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) CM
Strain Relief Boot: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Plug: 8 position RJ-45 modular plug
Contact: 50 ??in gold over 100 ??in Nickel
Certifications & Compliances
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Twisted-Pair Telecommunications Cabling Standards (Channel Requirements)
- FCC 47, Part 68
- Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network
- ISO 11801
- Generic Cabling for Customer Premises
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
- Listed Communication Circuit Accessories
View Product Datasheet in PDF