CAT 6 CMR Pigtails-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
CAT 6 CMR Pigtails
Part Number : C640-1RGYC015
Keywerks CAT 6 UTP CMR pigtails are the dependable copper connectivity products for your most stringent requirements. In addition to use the most reliable components and material in our manufacturing process, we have implemented a quality Assurance Plan with rigorous test procedures and inspection cycles. Wirewerks guarantees these pigtails to exceed all specifications set forth in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick delivery.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements.
- Colors offered: Grey. Other colors are available upon request.
- Sequential length markers on cable (in feet).
- Compatible with both T5686A and T568B wiring scheme.
- Contacts 50 ??in Gold over 100 ??in Nickel
- Multimedia connections.
- Telecommunications outlet connections.
- Inter-connect and cross-connect.
- Consolidation points and MUTOA connections.
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Cable Core: 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Conductor: 2 4AWG stranded bare copper
- Insulation: Polyolefin compound
- Jacket: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) CMR
- Strain Relief Boot: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Plug: 8 position RJ-45 modular plug
- Contact: 50 ??in Gold over 100 ??in Nickel
Certifications & Compliances
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunications Cabling and Components Standards
- FCC 47, Part 68
- Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network
- ISO 11801
- Generic Cabling for Customer Premises
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
- UL 444
- Safety Bi-National standard
- Listed Communication Circuit Accessories
View Product Datasheet in PDF