3 mm Diameter Fusion Sleeves- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
3 mm Diameter Fusion Sleeves
Part Number : SL-3006
Wirewerks offers the industry's highest quality fusion splice sleeves. Standard sleeves are constructed with a stainless steel strength member, inner tube and a polyolefin outer tube. Cut lengths are precise and all ends are free from burrs and sharp edges. Standard Sleeves are heat bonded to ensure tubes maintain perfect alignment during shipping, handling and shrinking. Sleeves are available in custom lengths, colors and diafeet.
- Standard Sleeves meet Bellcore GR???1380
- Heat bonded assembly
- Outer tube meets MIL???I???23053/5 Class 2
- Choice of lengths
- Choice of diafeet
STANDARD SLEEVE (3.0 MM AFTER SHRINK)
This sleeve design represents the industry's most reliable, highest quality sleeve at an economical price. Standard lengths are 60 mm, other lengths are also available. Sleeves come standard with clear outer tube for viewing the color of the fiber itself.
SLIM SLEEVE (2.5 MM AFTER SHRINK)
Available in clear versions. These sleeves use reduced diafeet components for a smaller finished product. The smaller diafeet allows users to fit more splices in existing splice trays.
MINI SLEEVE (2.0 MM AFTER SHRINK)
Mini sleeves are designed to fit smaller width splice trays while still accommodating both 250??m and 900??m fibers. In addition, its small size and smaller diafeet strength member also reduce shrink time to a mere 30???50 seconds.
- Outer Tube - Polyolefin (meets MIL-I-23053/5 Class2)
- Working Temperature ???55 ??C to 100 ??C
- Water Absorption Minimum 0.05%
- Shrink Temperature 95 ??C
- Fungus Resistance Solvent Inert
- Resistance Acid Good
- Resistance ???18MPa
Inner Tube ??? Polyolefin Copolymer (Ethylene???Vinyl Acetate)
- Melting Point 95 ??C
- Strength Member
- Single Fiber Sleeves Stainless Steel with Rounded and polished ends
- Completed Shrink (per Bellcore GR???1 380???CORE)
- Toxicity None
- Shrink Time (standard): 90 seconds
- Mini/Micro: 30???50 seconds
Certifications & Compliances
- Compliant to the directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF