2U Rackmount Patch Panel- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
2U Rackmount Patch Panel
Part Number : PP-W2U1
Wirewerks’ rack mount panels are fabricated from sheet steel and finished in a light textured black powder coat finish. These panels are compatible with standard 19” and 23” equipment racks and are designed to accept Wirewerks adapter strips and splice trays or distribution modules. Faceplates incorporate contrasting color identification labeling. All of the panels include fiber management features for slack management of incoming cables and patch cords. The 1U panels accommodate 3 strips or modules (up to 72 fibers); the 2U panels accommodate 6 strips or panels (up to 144 fibers) and the 4U panels accommodate 12 strips or modules (up to 288 fibers).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Adaptable to 19" or 23" standard racks.
- Easy access from front or back.
- Effective slack management.
- Adapter strips or modules accomodated.
- Better adapter strip positioning to ease the patch cords access.
- Improved round-edge plastic fiber saddles for easier patch-cord routing.
- Data Centres
- Telecommunications or Equipment Room
- LAN, WAN and SAN
- Industrial Control Systems
- Panel(s) Material: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel.
- Panel(s) Finish: Sandex Black
- Avaialble in 1U, 2U or 4U Rack-space increments
- Included into the packaging: Hardware Kit and Identification labels.
- 1U Rack-mount Dimensions: 17" x 14" x 1.74"
- 2U Rack-mount Dmensions: 17" x 14" x 3.47"
- 4U Rack-mount Dimensions: 17" x 17" x 6.98 "
Certifications & Compliances
- Compliant to the directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
- Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Requirements for Cabinets, Racks, Panels, and Associated Equipment
View Product Datasheet in PDF