2U Rack Mounts-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
2U Rack Mounts
Part Number : WW-000801
The Wirewerks 110-Type Rack Mount patch panels are designed to be versatile in accommodating multiple suppliers??? equipment. They are made for exceptional performance with black powder-coated steel and are available in 1U and 2U rack space with 24 and 48 ports respectively. The high-density 19-inch panel is designed to be mounted on any standard rackor cabinet and it allows top, bottom or side cable entry. For easy cable management, each port is numbered to identify quickly the cable runs. A cable management bar is included as well as a write-on designation label with clear hinged windows. They are pre-loaded with 6-port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules and provide flexible termination on the back using a 110 Punch-Down Tool. The RJ45 contact blades are 50μin gold plated. Broken or damaged connectors are no longer a hassle; the Wirewerks 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-type modules provide easy snapin replacement for the rack mount panels.
- Telecommunications or Equipment Room
- Data Centers
- Multimedia Room
- Cosolidation Points
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Loaded with 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules
- Installation hardware and instructions manual are included
- Replaceable 6-Port Cat5e or Cat6 110-Type modules
- Color-coded termination for T568A/B wiring schemes.
- Compatible with 110 Punch-down Tool.
- Compatible with standard 19” racks / cabinets.
- ??Material (Panel): 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel, ABS UL 94V-0 Plastic (Housing)
- Material (Spring-Wire): Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 50μin Gold over 100μin of Nickel
- Material (IDC) : Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100μin 100% Tin alloy
- Storage Temp : Min -40°C (-40°F) Max 70°C (158°F)
- Operation Temp: Min -10°C (14°F) Max 60°C (140°F)
- Dimensions (without management bar)* (1U) 19” X 1.75” X 1.35” ; (2U) 19” X 3.5” X 1.35”
- Plug Retention 50 N (11 lbf) for 60 seconds
- Mating Cycles ⊇750 Cycles
- IDC Wire Gauge 22-24 AWG
- Insulation Resistance ⊇500 MΩ at 100 V DC
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage 1000 V DC or AC Peak Contact-to-Contact at 60 Hz for 1 minute.
- Spring Wire Contact Resistance ⊆ 20 mΩ
- IDC Wire Contact Resistance ⊆ 2.5 mΩ
Certifications & Compliances
- Listed Communication Circuit Accessories
- ETL VERIFIED ANSI/TIA-568-C.2:
- Category 6 and Category 5e with the Applicable Electrical Transmission Characteristics
- Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Requirements for Cabinets, Racks, Panels, and Associated Equipment
- FCC 47 PART 68:
- Connection of the Terminal Equipment to the Telephone Network
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
View Product Datasheet in PDF