1U Rack-Mounts-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Part Number : WW-000022
The Keywerks patch panels are available in 24 & 48 port version in a 1U & 2U rack space respectively. They are compatible with standard 19” racks or cabinets and provide a flexible termination in many applications: Data Centers, Telecom & Equipment rooms. These versatile panels can support any Keywerks copper, fiber, or multimedia modules.
- Telecommunications or Equipment Room
- Multimedia Room
- Cosolidation Points
Features and Benefits
- 1U 24 ports & 2U 48 ports configurations.
- Compatible with Keywerks keystone modules or any other Keystone product.
- Keywerks modules can be independently installed/uninstalled.
- Rear wire management bracket to simplify cable routing Port numbering (Top & Bottom) to facilitate port identification.
- Designed to terminate modules directly into the panel.
- Compatible with standard 19” racks / cabinets.
- ??1U, 24 Ports Dimensions: 19" X 1.75" X 0.5"
- 2U, 48 Ports Dimensions: 19" X 3.5" X 0.5"
- Hardware Kit includes Management bar, 4x 12-24 Philips screws, tie-wraps.
- Panel Material: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Panel Finish: Black Sandtext
- Both 1U and 2U panels can be ordered loaded with Cat5e or Cat 6 modules or empty.
Certifications & Compliances
- Requirements for Cabinets, Racks, Panels, and Associated Equipment
- Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Listed Communication Circuit Accessories
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunications Cabling and Components Standards.
View Product Datasheet in PDF