1U Compact Rack Mount 3 LGX Patch Panel- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
1U Compact Rack Mount 3 LGX Patch Panel
Part Number : WW-000069
Wirewerks fiber optic 1U compact rack mount panel with 3 LGX is designed for space saving and high-density applications. The patch panel is made of 16 gauge cold rolled steel (CRS) with a black gloss finish. Equipped with a sliding drawer that maximizes the front access, insidepanel manipulation and splices are easier to perform. Adapter strips up to 72 fibers, or cassettes can be installed into the 3 LGX cut-outs using their push pin mechanism.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compact design for space saving.
- Sliding drawer for an easy front and inside panel access.
- Integrated splice tray.
- Fits LGX adapter strips and cassettes.
- Installation hardware and instructions manual included.
- Compatible with 19 inches racks and cabinets
- Data Centres
- Telecommunications or Equipment Room
- Central office
- Entrance facility
- Fiber count capacity: 72 fibers maximum
- Plastic materials : UL 94v-0 ABS thermoplastic
- Panel material : 16 Gauge cold rolled steel (CRS)
- Weight : 2.88 kg (6.35 lbs)
- Overall dimensions :482.59 mm (19 in) x 207.01 mm (8.15 in) x 44.45 mm (1.75 in)
Certifications & Compliances
- Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces.
- Cabinets, Racks, Panels and Associated Equipment standard.
- Central Office/Network Environment Detail Engineering Generic Requirement.
- IEC 60297
- series Mechanical structures for electronic equipment.
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Material for Parts in Devices and Appliances.
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF