1 Adapter Strip Wallmount Patch Panel- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
1 Adapter Strip Wallmount Patch Panel
Part Number : PP-WM1S
Wirewerks' wall mount panels are designed for enclosed wall mounting of adapter strips and splice trays or distribution modules. They are fabricated from steel sheets and finished with a light textured black powder coat. These panels are easily mounted to any wall using the internal mounting holes. Adapter strips or modules are snapped into the panels with 2 push pins and incoming fiber is connected to them. Patch cords are used to connect these fibers as required, to active equipment or other patch panels from the side of the panel. These panels include fiber management features for slack management of incoming cables.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Secure and efficient Splicing and termination.
- Effective slack management with proper attachement points.
- Plastic management spools for a better fiber bend radius control.
- Grommet entry & grounding.
- Better adapter strip positioning to ease the patch cords access.
- Lockable-restricted entry of unauthorized access (Locks are Optional)
- Entrance Facility
- Data Centres
- Telecommunications or Equipment Room
- Consolidation Point
- Panel(s) Material: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel.
- Panel(s) Finish: Powdered Black
- Avaialble in 1, 2 or 4-Strip Configurations.
- Included into the packaging: Hardware Kit and Identification labels.
- Easy lockable (Lock sold separately)
- 1-Strip Wall-mount Dimensions: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
- 2-Strips Wall-mount Dmensions: 15-5/8" x 13" x 2-1/8"
- 4-Strips Wall-mount Dimensions: 15-5/8" x 15" x 3-1/2"
Certifications & Compliances
- Compliant to the directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
- Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Requirements for Cabinets, Racks, Panels, and Associated Equipment
View Product Datasheet in PDF