Signamax- Signamax 065-7714HSFPTB- 12-Port 10/100 Industrial Managed Switch + 2-SFP/RJ-45 Dual Media Ports- Signamax Industrial Managed Switches- Signamax Industrial Ethernet- Media Converters- Ethernet Switches- Industrial DIN-rail Mount Power Supplies
12-Port 10/100 Industrial Managed Switch + 2-SFP/RJ-45 Dual Media Ports
Signamax Connectivity Systems' 065-7714HSFPTB Hardened Managed Switch is designed to operate in rugged environments with extreme temperature conditions. It is equipped with twelve 10/100BaseT/TX RJ45 ports and two Dual Media 10/100/1000BaseT/TX ports in a compact package that offers a variety of mounting options. The 065-7714HSFPTB Hardened Managed Switch functions at temperatures ranging from -40° F to 167° F (-40° C to 75° C), meeting NEMA TS1 and TS/2 specifications for Traffic Control Equipment, and is tested for functional operation at even greater extremes: -40° F to 185° F (-40° C to 85° C). The 065-7714HSFPTB is a fully managed switch, with system administrator control via SNMP, Web Browser, Telnet or a Local Console port mounted on the front panel for easy access. This vehicle supports advanced features such as 802.1Q VLAN, MAC-based Trunking, IP-Multicast IGMP Snooping, Rapid Spanning Tree for Redundancy, QoS for priority queuing, and port mirroring for easy implementation of resilient, high-capacity networks supporting critical Traffic Control and Public Safety applications over Gigabit Ethernet copper and fiber backbones. Individual administrators or Network Operations Centers (NOCs) may also choose to perform remote monitoring and configuration using the Web browser or Telnet interfaces, or from overlay management systems such as HP OpenViewTM or IBM/Tivoli NetViewTM via SNMP and RMON. The 065-7714HSFPTB also supports rate control for individual port maximum bandwidth settings, for high-granularity network control. The Signamax 065-7714HSFPTB Hardened Managed Switch offers powerful control and administrative features in a rugged, compact, and cost-effective package.
* Complies with NEMA TS1 & TS2 Environmental Requirements for Traffic Control Equipment.
* -40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 75°C) Operating Temperature Range.
* IEEE 802.1w RSTP, IEEE 802.1S MSTP and IEEE 802.1D STP supported.
* Recover-RingTM capability (recovery time < 20 ms).
* 2 Hardened SFP Dual Media Ports.
* Port Mirroring for Enhanced Network Monitoring.
* Bandwidth Rate Control.
* Complies with IEC61000-6-2 EMC Generic Standard Immunity for Industrial Environment.
* MAC-based Trunking with Automatic Link Failover for Bandwidth Aggregation.
* Supports port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, and GVRP.
* IP Multicast Filtering via IGMP Snooping V1, V2 & V3.
* IEEE 802.1p QoS Supports 4 Priority Queues.
* 802.1x Access Control Improves Network Security.
* Redundant Power via 24 V DC Terminal Block.
Signamax provides media conversion solutions that support data, voice, video and image transport over a wide variety of transmission media. These products convert a wide variety of data - from serial RS-232 through Standard, Fast, Gigabit Ethernet and SONET/SDH protocols. Conversions from twisted-pair copper cable, coaxial cable, multimode fiber and singlemode fiber, to other types of cable are all possible with the wide array of solutions from Signamax Connectivity Systems.