Some of the benefits offered with the customized SBS line of single-phase UPS systems include:
- Fully transitional rectifier and inverter modules
- Redundant static bypass
- Built-in make-before-break maintenance bypass switch (MBS)
- Low input and output harmonics (THD)
- Total isolation (even in bypass)
- Hardwire and "plug-n-play" configurations
- Power factor correction
- On board SNMP interface
- Full time power conditioning
- Wide input voltage and frequency window (generator compatibility)
- 3-year on-site bumper-to-bumper warranty
- SB connectors for extended runtime battery options
- N+1 redundancy & parallel operation
- UL 2601 (medical grade certification
- Common & Normal mode noise attentuation
- Advanced connectivity & communication options
Single Phase UPS Replacement Batteries?
Critical Asset Management
The deployment of numerous single phase UPS across the enterprise in multiple server rooms & at many work stations make maintenance, battery replacement & end-of-life evaluations difficult. In today's IT environment you do not have the time to devote to manageing this asset. Let SBS put its program management expertise to work for you handling depot repairs, scheduled battery change-outs & a revolving spare & replacement unit rotation.
SBS provides on-site and depot service, as well as maintenance agreements (PM) to keep your UPS systems in proper working order.