- Integrated trackball or touchpad mouse:
- PS/2 connections
- USB connections
- Built-in single or multiple user KVM switch options provides access to as many as 1,000 computers (Monitor needed)
- Quick and easy rack mounting installation
- Supports AT/XT, PS/2, USB, and UNIX computers
- Front panel conceals unit when it is not in use
- Full size keyboard for typing comfort
- Keyboard available in international variations
- Front panel controls for quick adjustments
- Easy-glide KVM drawer can be mounted at any height in a standard 19 inch rack
- Made in USA
The RackView Keyboard/mouse model is an innovative space saving design that fits in 1U of rack space. It contains an 83 key keyboard with a separate numeric keypad and an integrated high-resolution trackball or a touchpad mouse. The rack mountable keyboard fits neatly in a compact pull-out drawer. This easy-glide keyboard drawer contains a tactile keyboard, and a high-resolution trackball or touchpad mouse.
The RackView can be placed at any height within a standard 19" rack. This offers the operator the maximum in comfort and takes up a minimum amount of rack space. The front panel conceals the unit when it is not in use.
The optional KVM switch offers single or multiple user access to as many as 1,000 servers or computers. A separate monitor is needed to fully utilize the KVM switch option. Rose Electronics KVM switch options are fully expandable and when combined with the RackView, your system becomes a versatile, distributed matrix controlled system with multi-user capability, controlled access to the servers, and many other features.
PC, UNIX, Sun, Apple, and USB computers can easily be accessed, monitored, and controlled locally using the RackView keyboard drawer along with the appropriate KVM switch.