- Superior fiber cable management solutions with lengths of up to 33,000 feet
- Fiber cable is available in the following types:
- 62.5-µm multimode for distances up to 600 feet (200m)
- 50-µm multimode for distances up to 1,310 feet (400m)
- 9-µm singlemode for distances up to 33,000 feet (10km)
- High resolution: up to 1600 x 1280
- Fiber cable keeps your data safe from interference by lightning and over voltage transients
Rose's fiber cable is designed to be used with our CrystalView Fiber KVM extenders. Depending on the application and distance required, both singlemode and multimode fiber cable can be used.
Singlemode fiber is optical fiber that is designed for the transmission of a single ray or mode of light as a carrier and is used for signal transmission up to 33,000 feet.
Multimode fiber is optical fiber that is designed to carry multiple light rays or modes concurrently, each at a slightly different reflection angle within the optical fiber core. Multimode fiber transmission is used for shorter distances (600 feet using 62.5µm cable, 1,310 feet using 50µm cable)