1000M Remote Management Media Converter
RC602-GE 1000M media converter is designed for accessing broadband subscribers at the edge of IP backbone network. It utilizes fiber optics resources to provide a 1000Mbps transparent Ethernet link from subscribers to carriers. Thanks to the deployment of such media converter, bandwidth-thirst services such as IPTV and Video Conference were made possible.
RC602-GE series media converter performs the media conversion between 1000M copper lines and 1000M fiber links, effectively extending Ethernet transmission distance from 100m to 120km (need customization). They provide a transparent Ethernet link which can pass through all Ethernet frames including CRC-error frames. According to carriers’ specific network environment, different fiber optic options from single-mode to multimode, from single-strand to dual-strand can be ordered.
Its robustness and dependability has made it widely welcomed and popular with carriers and ISPs. RC602-GE shall always be working in pairs. Through SNMP agent, they can be both locally and remotely managed in Raisecom iEMS. This feature has greatly helped carriers to reduce truck rolls and total cost ownership.
* Fixed 1000M media converter
* Auto-MDI/MDIX copper interface
* Modular design with hot-swapping capability
* Transparent to all kinds of Ethernet frames including CRC error frames
* Fault propagation from fiber interface to copper interface as well as from copper interface to fiber interface
* Fiber optic ALS
* Various fiber and wavelength options
* Different transmission distance options Remote SNMP management through Raisecom iEMS system