High-density Ethernet over SDH Access Platform
ISCOM4300 is a standalone high-density Ethernet-over-SDH network edge access platform. It is designed for fully utilizing the existing SDH network resources to provide subscribers with SLA MAN or even WAN Ethernet access services. It introduces standard encapsulation technology and advanced VCG/LCAS. This is a more Ethernet-service specialized MSTP technology, which can not only communicate with existing MSTP, but also provide dynamic adjustable dedicated network/line access on N*VC12/N*VC3 bandwidth.
ISCOM4300 decreases the cost of access for subscribers, and increases the network resource utilization for operators. In the initial period of MSTP deployment, it provides operators with secure, effective, easy, and simple solutions for MAN/WAN Ethernet dedicated line service.
* Master/slave clock mode, clock maintenance supported
* STM-1/STM-4 1+1 protection, STM-1 two-way independent
* VC12/VC3 granularity
* LCAS supported
* SNMP/Telnet/Console management
* FTP/TFTP/X-modem online upgrade
* Port ID technology is used to isolate Ethernet interfaces
* End-to-end performance test and near-end/far-end fault alarm
* Bandwidth of each service traffic is configurable at N*VC12/N*VC3 and increase/decrease bandwidth will not interfere existing service traffic
* Offer transparent transmission for subscriber's dedicated line service
* One-to-one mapping from port to VCG
* One-to-one mapping from VLAN to VCG