The SBS DC Battery Voltage Meter has relay with ground fault protection, which automatically scans each range every three seconds. Digital and analog outputs are available for SCADA and in any voltage.
Optional Fault Indicator Specifications
Operation: Produces current pulses between the transmitter and the ground fault. A pulse receiver can trace the line with these pulses to the ground. Circuit breaker in the line can be identified and open to clean the ground from the system.
- On/off switch on front panel
- Automatic selection of grounded line
- Does not interfere with sensitive electronic equipment, radio, etc.
- Hand-held Part No. 200A
- Does not contact circuitry
- LED and sound indications
- 4 to 20 mADC
- 0 to 1 mADC
- DNP 3.0