SBS RBL series load banks are ideal for testing large batteries, power supplies, fuel cells, and other related DC power equipment. The high-range current capability and constant power feature facilitate battery testing and analysis. The ultra-fast slew rate provides unmatched power supply transient testing capabilities. The ultra-low voltage, high current capability makes the SBS Electronic Load Tester a sound solution for any fuel cell requirement.
RBL Series Load Banks
(0-600V and 0-1,000 amps)
- Ratings from 0-600 volts, 0-1,000 Amps, up to 4,000 watts in a single unit
- Units available in 50V, 100V, 400V or 600V:
- 800 Watt
(8"W x 5.25"H x 22"D)
- 2,000 Watt
(19"W x 5.25"H x 22"D)
(19"W x 8.75"H x 22"D)
- Variable speed fans minimize fan noise
- Master/Slave paralleling
- Five modes of operation: Constant Current, Constant Resistance, Constant Power, Constant Voltage, Pulse Mode
- Synchronized paralleling for larger systems that are controlled simultaneously
- Programmable under voltage
- Internal pulse generator with variable slew adjustable for transient testing.