Fiber Optic Test
Equipment- Interchangable Optical Connector- Optical Test Equipment-IP Test Equipment- Power Meter- FiberTester Kits- Light Source- Loss Test Set & ORL- Attenuator- Fiber Optics Continuity Test- Visible Fault Finder- Clip-on Identifier- Connector Inspection- Buried Fiber Fault Locator- Fiber Test Software- Talk Set- Universal Optical Connector- Calibration and Services
Kingfisher testers are commonly used during manufacture, installation, commissioning and fault finding of fiber optics line equipment and cables.
Interchangable Optical Connector
For optical fiber connector types: SC, LC / F3000, FC, ST, MU, E2000, LSA / DIN47256, SMA, D4
- Based on an optical fiber SC connector, this is a solution for all 2.5 mm optical fiber connectors, and the 1.25 mm small form factor MU and LC optical connectors.
- Hybrid SC connector adaptors are available to: 2.5 mm “universal” / MU, FC, ST, D4, LSA ( DIN47256 ), SMA, F3000, E2000, LC, SC optical connector types.
- The fibre optic connector ferrule tip is easily accessible for cleaning by removing the hybrid SC connector adaptor.
- Connector color coding is achieved with low effort & inventory cost. For example, for DWDM channel identifcation.
- Reduces warehouse costs, inventory costs, and streamlines the entire logistics chain while accommodating customer requirements for many types of fibre connectors.
- Lowers unit production costs through easier planning, larger production batches and standardized connector requirements.
- Lowers finished inventory while offering faster delivery from stock.
- Any manufacturer can offer flexible fibre connector types at the retail level, and reduce the complexity of selling multiple connector choices.
- Service and re-work are easier since no tools are required.
- The fiber optic connectors can be configured or changed after delivery. Alternatively, a tamper-proof configuration is possible, with a one-time only configuration.
- Line equipment, termination cabinets and any pigtailed fibre optic gear where the ability to accommodate different styles of optical fiber connectors is useful.
- Universal low cost solution with fiber pigtail & connector ferrule inside the relevant unit, and user mountable connector adaptors in various styles.
- Compatible with all common fiber types and ferrule types. Once fitted, the fiber type and ferrule end polish is fixed, however the connector style is flexible.
- Button released push - on, pull - off hybrid adaptors for relevant fibre connector types are available from multiple suppliers in various grades of price / performance.