A clip on fiber identifier is used to identify traffic, or a test tone generated by a source, or as a route tracer.
- Easy to use with one hand, no menu!
- Thumb lock for consistency & hands free operation
- Displays traffic direction with audible warning
- Approximate fiber power display
- Supplied with 4 heads for ribbon / 250 μ coated fiber, 900 μ fiber, 2 mm & 3 mm patch lead
- Inexpensive model for Metro / LAN / FTTx applications
- High performance model for long distance applications
- Uses popular 9 volt battery. Auto turn on / off
- Durable metal housing and quality construction
- Also available in convenient Test Kits.