ICC's component rated RJ-45 molded boot patch cords are available in 8 different lengths from 1 to 25 feet and 8 different colors and are constructed with 4-pair 24 AWG, Bare copper stranded wire, UL listed and CMG / FT4 fire rated jacket. These cables are constructed with the Ultra Slim Low Profile boot, protecting the tab without any additional width to the plug making it universally ideal for any switches, high density or not. Often though of as the weakest link, these cords are 100% tested to the highest performance standards under TIA/EIA-568, they have been proven to provide headroom of up to 9.1 dB under component rated testing meaning the cords alone will perform to category performance meeting a stricter standard of performance compared to other channel rated cords. There is no need to choose between performance and value with ICC's patch cords where you can get both.
- Performance, Design, and Value.
- 100 % Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Component Rated and exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2 connecting hardware requirements
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare .24 AWG copper wire (No substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Available in 8 colors (Blue, Black, Green, Gray, Orange, Red, White, Yellow)
- Available in 8 lengths (1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14, 20, 25 ft)
-TEMPERATURE RATING: 75°C MAX
-WT./M/NOM, NET: 20.0 LBS
-CAPACITANCE, MUTUAL: 17.1 PF/FT AT 1 MHZ
-DIELECTRIC WITHSTANDS: 1000V RMS MIN
-VOLTAGE RATING: 30V MAX
-D.C. RESISTANCE: 28.5 OHMS MAX
-NOMINAL IMPEDANCE CHARACTERISTIC: 100.0 OHMS ±15 @ 1 TO 100 MHZ
B. MODULAR PLUG:
-UL APPLICATIONS: 250 VOLTS MAX, AT 2 AMPS
-RESISTANCE OF INSULATION: 500 MOHMS
-RESISTANCE OF TERMINATION: 35 MILLIOHMS MAX AFTER 20°C
-DIELECTRIC WITHSTANDING VOLTAGE: 500 VOLTS AC
A. CABLE-TO-PLUG TENSILE STRENGTH: 20 LBS [89N] MIN
B. DURABILITY: 200 MATING CYCLES MIN
3. MATERIAL & FINISH:
A. CABLE: CATEGORY 5E PATCH CABLE
OVERALL DIAMETER: 0.204" +/- 0.008"
AVERAGE THICKNESS: 0.020"
TYPE CMG FT4
MATERIAL: HIGH DENSITY PE
OVERALL DIAMETER: 0.038"
AVERAGE THICKNESS: 0.007"
COLOR: WHT/BLUExBLUE/WHT, WHT/ORANGExORANGE/WHT
-CONDUCTOR: 24 AWG (7X32) UL RATED, TINNED COPPER WIRE, STRANDED
-PERFORMANCE RATING: CATEGORY 5E
B. MODULAR PLUG: UL AND cUL RECOGNIZED
-HOUSING: PC, UL 94V-0
-CONTACT: PHOSPHOR BRONZE, 0.014" THICK
-GOLD PLATING: 1,27 MICRONS/50 MICRO INCH MIN ON CONTACTS
-NO. OF CONTACTS: 8
C. STRAIN RELIEF:
-MATERIAL: 60P PVC, UL 94V-0
4. COLOR: XX: BK-BLACK, BL-BLUE, GN-GREEN, GY-GRAY, OR-ORANGE, RD-RED, WH-WHITE, & YL-YELLOW