ICC's RJ-45 booted Category 6 (CAT 6) patch cords are available in 1 foot lengths, constructed with 4-pair stranded UTP cable, and have been 100% tested and verified to surpass Category 6 component compliant performance requirements. ICC's CAT 6 patch cords assures minimal cross talk and return loss, high signal quality, and minimizes noise and unwanted emissions. All cable assemblies are designed to mate with ICC's jacks and patch panels providing a finely tuned Category 6 solution with significant headroom. The patch cord boot has a new ultra slim line profile to allow patch cords to fit adjacent to each other in high-density applications. They are available in blue, white, gray, red, yellow, black, orange and green to help simplify installation by allowing easily identifiable circuits.
- Ultra Slim low profile boots for high density applications
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Provides cable strain relief
- CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Available in 8 colors