ICC's RJ-45 non-booted Category 5e (CAT 5e) patch cords are available in 1 foot lengths, and are constructed with 4-pair stranded UTP cable. Using testing procedures released under TIA/EIA-568-B.2, they showed impressive results at component level, and produces a full 10 dB of headroom when used in a channel, combining Category 5e patch panels and modular connectors. Available in blue, white, gray, red, yellow, black, orange and green, they help to simplify installation and trouble shooting by allowing you to easily identify the circuit.
- Ultra Slim low profile boots for high density applications
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Provides cable strain relief
- CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Available in 8 colors
Offered in 8 lengths from 1' to 25'