Reverse Polarity Patch Cords- Fiber Optics- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Reverse Polarity Patch Cords
Part Number : PCR-2ALCCLCC003
Wirewerks Reversed Polarity Fiber optic patch cords are used in direct connect cases such as letting two terminal devices communicate without an interconnect device, or directly linking together two switches together possibly to make them work as one bigger unit.They are built as to have an A to A and B to B continuity and are clearly identified by a self-laminating label stating this is a reversed polarity patch cord and applied onto a red heat shrink for visual impact. The components??? quality used to build our reversed polarity fiber optic patch cords ensures long lasting and high repeatability connections. Wirewerks offers a wide variety of connector options, jacket colors and diafeet as well as different flammability ratings.
- 100% factory tested
- Operating Temperature -20??C ~ 60?? C
- Storage Temperature -40??C ~ 60?? C
- Cable fiber type OM2 50/125??m or OM3 50/125??m
- Insertion Loss (Singlemode) < 0.3dB
- Insertion Loss (Multimode) < 0.5dB
- Return Loss ??? -55dB
- Cable Type: 2 Fiber Zip 3mm OFNR
Certifications & Compliances
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Generic Requirements for Single Mode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies.
- Optical Fiber Cabling Components Standards
- Fiber Optic Connector Intermateability Standard
- UL 94
Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances
View Product Datasheet in PDF