Keywerks Furniture Faceplates-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Keywerks Furniture Faceplates
Part Number : WW000903-WH
Keywerks standard furniture faceplates are designed to fit in modular furniture with standard outlet opening as defined in TIA-569-B. They enable a more functional and flexible work station in an open office environment by consolidating audio/video and data into a single connection area integrated in the modular furniture. These characteristics also allows for rapid and easy moves, alis, and changes (MAC). They can receive all Keywerks™ modular connectors and multimedia inserts as well as any other products with a standard Keystone footprint. They are offered in 3-Port and 4-Port capacity in white, almond, and black.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design for a smooth appearance.
- Flush mount port.
- Fits all the modular furniture with standard outlet opening (TIA-569-B).
- Compatible with all products with a standard Keystone footprint.
- Self-adhesive ID labels for easy port identification.
- Housing material : High impact UL 94v-0 ABS thermoplastic
- Overall dimensions (3 & 4 Port) : (79.6 mm x 46.8 mm x 10.9 mm) OR ( 3.1in X 1.8 in x 0.43 in)
- Installation temperature: -10° C (14° F) ~ 40° C (104° F)
- Storage temperature : -40° C (-40 F) ~ 125° C (257° F)
Certifications & Compliances
- Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces.
- NEMA OS1
- Sheet-Steel Outlet Boxes, Device Boxes, Covers, and Box Supports.
- FCC PART 68
- Connection to the Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network.
- UL SAFETY
- Bi-national Standard Listed
- UL 94
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Material for Parts in Devices and Appliances.
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
View Product Datasheet in PDF