Keywerks CAT 3 Voice Grade Connectors-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Keywerks CAT 3 Voice Grade Connectors
Part Number : KW-CC345TWH
Keywerks CAT 3 telecommunication modules are designed for voice and networks. A snap-in system allows a quick and easy mounting in Keystone faceplates, patch panels, surface mount box, and Decora-style faceplates and bezels.The 6-position / 6-conductor USOC voice grade modules from Keywerks feature a dual color coded wiring label, enabling easy UTP and USOC termination types. The Modules??? spring wires are plated with 50 microinches Gold. All Keywerks products ensure your company with a long lasting and reliable signal transmission performance.
- Telecommunication or Equipment Room
- Inter-connect or crossconnect termination
- Work Area
- Work Station
- Consolidation Point
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with Keywerks keystone patch panels, face-plates, surface mount boxes or any other keystone products
- Clear protective wire cap allowing security during wire management
- Termination 110 style 90 degree punch down for 22~24 AWG solid wire
- Keywerks modules can be independently installed /uninstalled
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +70°C
- Retention: 50N ( 11 lbf)
- IDC Gauge: 22 ~ 24 AWG
- Insertion / Extraction Life 750 cycles min.
- Insulation Resistance 500 M?? min. @ 100V D.C.
- Spring Wire Contact Resistance 20 M?? max.
- IDC Contact Resistance 2.5 M?? max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage 1000V D.C.
- Housing ABS UL 94V-0
- Spring Wire
- Phosphorus bronze alloy with 50U” gold over 40U”
Certifications & Compliances
- Compliant to the directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- FCC 47 PART 68
- Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network
- Safety Verified
- UL 94V-0
- Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and appliances.
- Telecommunications Cabling Standard
View Product Datasheet in PDF