Keywerks 12-Port Wall-mount-Copper- Wirewerks- Wirewerks Fiber Optic Test Equipment-ADSL Splitters-Telecommunications Test Equipment-Optical Fault Locater-OTDR- Optical Power Meter-Optical Light Sources
ATS carries Wirewerks's entire product line including their world class fiber optic test equipment, fiber optic passive and active components, DSL splitters and much more. Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discounts.
Please visit our store for placing an order please call (866) 650-3282 for more information or quantity discou
Wirewerks Fiber Test Equipment- Wirewerks Fiber Enclosures- DSL Splitters-Copper Test Equipment-Fusion Splicers-Fiber Jumpers- Optical Splicing and Test Equipment
Keywerks 12-Port Wall-mount
Part Number : WW-000830
The Keywerks 12-Por t Wall Mount patch panel is designed for space saving and low-density applications. T he p a t ch p anel is made f or exceptional per f or manc e with powdered-black 16-Gauge cold-rolled steel. It also includes a standard 89D bracket for easy mounting on the wall. The bracket is manufactured from high-quality ABS UL 94V-0. The pa t ch panel snaps in t o the 89D bracket effortlessly without requiring any tools. For port identification, each port is numbered to identify quick ly the cable runs. The versatile wall-mount supports all Keywerks copper, fiber and multimedia modules. The modules are sold separately.
- Telecommunications or Equipment Room
- Data Centers
- Multimedia Room
- Cosolidation Points
Features and Benefits
- Industry standard 89D Bracket included for easy wall- mounting.
- Compatible with Keywerks keystone modules or any other keystone product
- Instructions sheet and Tie-Wraps Included.
- Numbered ports for quick port identification.
- Keywerks modules can be independently installed/ uninstalled.
- Easily snaps into 89D bracket
- Material (Panel) : 16-Gauge Cold-Rolled Steel (C.R.S)
- Material (89D Bracket): ABS UL94V-0 Plastic
- Storage Temp: Min -40??C (-40??F) Max 125??C (257??F)
- Operation Temp: Min -20??C (-4??F) Max 60??C (140??F)
- Dimensions (Without 89D Bracket)* : 10” X 2.06” X .39”
- Color Avialable : Black
Certifications & Compliances
- Listed Communication Circuit Accessories
- ETL VERIFIED:
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and Category 5e with the Applicable Electrical Transmission Characteristics
- Requirements for Cabinets, Racks, Panels, and Associated Equipment
- Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure
- FCC 47 PART 68:
- Connection of the Terminal Equipment to the Telephone Network
- Directive on Restriction of Hazardous Substances
View Product Datasheet in PDF